Friday 26 June 2009

Back from Holiday



Hello everyone I'm back of my hols, a good relaxing break in Cornwall and apart from one really bad storm we had good weather-yes the sun shone and I dipped my feet in the sea - it was freeezing! Meg (our Golden Retreiver) went for a swim but even she only went out a little way.

On Monday 22nd I was invited by Lisa (Hi if you have dropped by) to give a demonstration to her craft group in Kidderminster, I had a great evening and met some lovely ladies, most of them had never stamped before; but by the end of the evening everyone had had a play with a Stampin' Up! Stamp Set, Inks and punches and had stamped a card and enjoyed themselves.



For the make and take I kept the project simple to show, with the minimum products how easy it was to make a card, using one stamp set a set of Ink spots and card in the same family colour.
These are the samples I made for inspiration.

This is the card I demonstrated using Stamps Set Organic Grace Ink, Sanded Background Stamp; Ink Spots Soft Subtles; Oval All stamp set and Oval Punches.













Thank you for a lovely evening and I hope to meet up with you all again.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Me too, just back from Port Isaac in Cornwall. Lovely card using the dragonfly and the sanded background stamps x