Friday 24 July 2009

Stamp with Us Colour Challenge


Hi - I know I have been a very bad blogger wish I could say I had been enjoying the summer but someone stole the Sun!!! We are on Grandparent Duties next week really looking forward to it and hope to go to the seaside, Please return the sun; with this in mind I will not be blogging will be too busy running after a lively 41/2 year old and sleeping when I can LOL :-()
Had some me time last night so thought I would join this weeks Colour Challenge over on Stamp with Us. Here is my creation simple I know but my mojo's gone on holiday- hope I get a postcard.lol. I have left one chipboard shape natural and coloured one with Ruby red Ink Pad before adding felt flower with brad.


Oooops forgot the receipe:

All Stampin' Up!
Bashfull blue card; DSpaper; Striped Grosgrain Yellow Ribbon,(mini Catalogue) Chipboard Shapes- On board batch of blooms; Rose Red Ink Pad; Curvy Verses Stamp Set; Flower Fusions Felt flowers; Rich Regals Brads.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Oooh Maggie this is lovely. I like the way you have put the flower on top of the chipboard - looks great :D