Friday 27 November 2009

Christmas Star



Phew another post; here is a Starbook I made recently for a Christmas Decoration, I love making Mini Books and usually they contain pictures of my Grandson - he is sooooo cute; well I would say that wouldn't I!! Anyway I thought I would make this as a Christmas Decoration which I can get out each year. I have used retired papers from the I wish Simply Scrapping Set (needed to use up the bits) and yes my favourite stamp set Winter Post, also Tree Trimmings Set and Dazzling Diamonds glitter - photos could be better sorry; sun was shinning (showing all the dust) so I quickly grabbed camera to make use of the light as it has been so gloomy for taking photos lately. Will try and load them in order for you! If you click on photo's you will get bigger picture.










No comments: