Sunday 7 November 2010

New In Colours

ORNATE FLOWERS

Here are 2 quick cards I made using the Stamp Set Ornate Flowers and the new DSPaper Pack in the New In Colours cobined with In Colours textured card stock, For the first one again I took inspiration from the new Ideas Book and Catalogue and cut the card Base from Textured Card in Pear Pizzazz next quite simply cut strips of the beautiful papers added a whisper white strip and stamped happy birthday (from Occassional Greetings Set).  Inked my stamp with Stampin write markers, Pear Pizzazz and Concord Crush and punched out with 13/4" circle punch.



For card 2 I used Card Stock Crumb Cake and Pacific Point, punched scalloped edge with new scallop edge punch, Inked stamp with Pacific Point Ink onto crumb cake, stamped in crumb cake ink down the side, Using Oval All Set I stamped thank you in Paciffic Point Ink and punched with scallop oval punch, last but not least I popped on one of the new Rinestones for a bit of bling.




Sometimes we need a quick card which I think this particular set is just perfect for and these two designs were very quick to do also great for doing batch makes for thank you's or just stock cards for that occassion we forgot about!.

By for now





No comments: