Thursday 3 December 2009

HO! HO! HO!

I am feeling festive - I met a lovely group of ladies (helloooo if you've popped by) last night from the local branch of the NWR who had invited me to Demonstrate, we had great fun making Christmas cards and we laughed a lot, tea and Stollen cake was served in the break; coupled with the Christmas songs that were playing on the radio yesterday as I preped for the demo has made me feel very festive. So I have given my blog a Christmas makeover and hung up the decorations!! lol. Will add some photo's later when I have more time.
by for now

I'm back and here are the cards the ladies were making last night - I kept the designs simple for first time stampers.



Ingredients

DSP Merry Moments; Stamp Sets Season of Joy, Tree Trimings, Spotlight on Christmas and Punches Three (hostess gift only) Card Very Vanilla, Real Red,Old Olive; Inks same colours; Punches Scallop Oval' Oval, Scallop Circle, Square Scallop, Scallop Border and 5 petal punch Ribbon Red Gingham


No comments: