Thursday 20 May 2010

Rock and Roll Vintage Vogue

Using Stamp Set Vintage Vogue (I know, but it is my favourite ever SU set) I have used the Rock and Roll technique.  This technique is very simple you ink up your stamp in a lighter colour first and then you take the stamp and rock it over a darker colour Ink Pad,  I told you it was easy.

Now over at Stamp with Us they have a colour challenge so I thought I would join in and challenge myself with these colours

 I stamped the flowers out twice once in the main colours Lovely Lilac, Real Red and YoYo Yellow and secondly in
Yoyo Yellow and then rocked the stamp onto the Lovely Lilac and Real Red this give a very pleasing edging to the flowers and it is upto you how much you add. I also used Green Galore for the foliage.  I think you will agree this gives a totally different look to Vintage Vogue Stamp Set.
Ingredients- all Stampin' Up!
Vintage Vogue Stamp Set, Ink and Card in Lovely Lilac,Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, Green Galore  and Whisper White. Ribbon Red Gingham, Brads soft subtles.
Bye for now

1 comment:

bevdaw2064 said...

Isnt it amazing how good cards can look just using a few simple colours.Nice set of stamps that I've got to add to my "Wish list".
Well done.Bev.x