Saturday 8 May 2010

Vintage Vogue

My latest stamp set from Stampin' Up! is Vintage Vogue and today is the first time I have time to play, and I just love the versatility of this set now I can do distressed without even trying - whooo hooo. :-)


I have made this card for a friends Birthday it is a big one!!! so I thought make it girly and pink and no mention of age - I would like her to still be a friend; LOL.
Colours used are Kraft, Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel, Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip, phew, this seems like a lot of colours I know, Creamy Caramel & Blush Blossom were used to sponge over Whisper White card and I used the Very Vintage wheel that matches this stamp set with Pretty in Pink Ink. The wheel gives you a vintage look without trying it is FAB.  The Flower was stamped onto same background with Close to Cocoa and inked petals with Chocolate Chip, all edges were sponged with Close to Cocoa. The Ribbon is Kraft

I have also joined in the SWU challenge which is Birthdays with this card too, happy crafting

Bye for now

1 comment:

Zoe Tant said...

Maggie I'm sure your friend loved this beautiful girly card. Zx