Friday 1 October 2010

ARTISTIC ETCHINGS

I expect you have all been browsing the new catalogue today, one of the new stamp sets Artistic Etchings P64 was one I knew I just had to have! I ordered the unmounted set which comes in a dvd style box , now I love my wood mounted stamp sets but just thought I would try the new ones out and I wasn't disappointed, the red rubber is of the same quality as in all Stampin' Up Stamps just means we can have more stamps in our stash as they take up less room - result!!!!  LOL.

Here is my first project using my favourite stamp set (at the moment hee  hee) Artistic Etchings page 64, which I covered an On Board Journal 5x5 Art Journal  (Page87) I just love these journals.
I used New DSP Newsprint p91, Basic Black and Very Vanilla are the two choices of double sided paper 2 sheets of each which is good so you always have one to keep!! New Ribbon 3mm Taffeta Basic Black; Card I used is Basic Black and Real Red and Very Vanilla.

I stamped the Real Red card  in Real Red ink , stamping the same design onto Very Vanilla in Basic Black Ink and using the Scallop Circle punch to go behind the words which I punched out with the Oval and Scallop Oval Punches. DSP was the same piece using both sides I punched a Scallop Edge and layered with the bold print side of the same piece and Basic Black Card.  Ribbon tied in knots at front and around the ring binders.

I think I may fill the pages with images from this set mmmmmm come back and have another peek later

Bye for now

No comments: