Friday 1 October 2010

NEW 2010-2011 STAMPIN' UP! CATALOGUE

NEW STAMPIN' UP! CATALOGUE 2010-2011
At Last what we have all been waiting for has finally been launched click HERE To browse on line  the New 2010-2011 Stampin' Up Catalogue.

Oh wow this catalogue is packed with fabulous goodies, unmounted stamps is just one new option, of course there are all the gorgeous new colours and embellishments and ribbons, beautiful new Designer Papers ...... Click above pick up a coffee and browse. 

Below picture of some FAB new Designer Printed  Albums Page 101-aren't they delightful!

If you want to purchase a hard copy please contact me and I will post one out to you or you can pick one up from me if you live near. Price £4.00 plus pp. Also if you place an order of £25.00 or more with me during October I will refund your catalogue price.


MOVING CARD
I have a busy day ahead as my daughter is moving house today, and I will be unpacking boxes.  It is pouring with rain so not the ideal moving day!!!!  Here is a card I made for her using the New colour A4 card Cake Crumb  from the Neutrals collection page85, New DSPaper Newsprint Page 91,  New Ribbon 3mm Taffeta Ribbon Black page 96 and I also used an old favourite of mine and thankfully carried over into the new catalogue Stampin Jumbo Wheel - Neighborhood Page 110.

I will be back later with more news and to show a project I made with one of the New stamp sets and papers.








See you later


No comments: