Thursday 23 April 2009

Chocolate cards





OMG if this has worked it will be nothing short of a miracle - I certainly am learning as I go, have just loaded these photos from Photoshop, pressy at christmas - fingers crossed lol :-0
Photo's not good hard to get the velumdesign to show up!

Here are the 2 other cards I said I would post which I made while making a card for the challenge, I just could'nt stop just love the colour combo.
Recipe
A True Friend card - I coloured velum with Close to Cocoa and stamped with clean stamp from True Friend Set for "ghosting" effect mounted onto Close to Cocoa and Very Vanilla, DSP and narrow Chocolate Chip ribbon.
Thank U card Chocolate Chip Main Card panels Creamy Caramel and Naturals Ivory, stamped on this with Close to Cocoa, Scallop punched in Close to Cocoa Circle punches Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.
Thanks for looking




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie, another two lovely cards, looking at yours makes me want to craft! C x

Suzie Q said...

Hi maggie,
more choccy cards they really are great like your designs
Suzie Qxx