Monday 20 April 2009

Stamp with Us Challenge 3














This is my card for the Colour Challenge over on Stamp with Us blog.
Wow I get to use my Favourite colour scheme for this challenge, yipee :-) have really enjoyed this challenge as I had put myself on a self imposed ban from using these colours :-( I just kept making everything in chocolate combo - who could blame me!
Stampin' Up! products were used.

Ingredients
Card stock Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon double stitched
Ink Close to Cocoa
Vellum
DSPaper
Stamps Spots Background, Best Yet,Playful Petal
Punches Scalloped Edge, Corner Rounder, 11/4 circle, Scalloped Circle, 1/16 punch
Ribbler

I put the velum through a ribbler and lightly inked with close to cocoa to look like paper case, then I mounted onto Chocolate Chip before assembling card.
I knew I wouldn't stop at one card made three in total will post others later!

Have been away so I missed the birthday challenge, but a yummy challenge to come back too.

4 comments:

simplyfairies said...

fabulous idea for the cupcake base, love this card...

Sara said...

Haha - looks like great minds think alike, using the vellum for the cupcake case. I like the Playful Petals in Cocoa - yummy. Sara xx

Yvonne said...

Lovely card, do liek the cupcake, very pretty

Suzie Q said...

Hi,
Beautiful card and chocolate yum!